Assignment: Health Care Sensitivity Analysis
Health Care Case Study Sensitivity Analysis: Individual Assignment, Health Care Financial Terms
Complete the Health Care Financial Terms multimedia on the student website.
· A minimum score of 80% is required to receive credit for this assignment
· Submit your assessment results by posting a PDF.
Create an 8- to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that summarizes elements that affect staffing at Patton-Fuller, such as raises in wages and changes in the nurse-to-patient ratio. Include speaker notes.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Explain how you may use a trend analysis to plan for staffing at Patton-Fuller.
· Summarize the trend analysis and how comparative data facilitates forecasting at Patton-Fuller.
Evidence-Based Practice Project – AUSDRISK TOOL FOR TREATMENT OF DIABETES
Based on the summary of research findings identified from the Evidence-Based Project—Paper on Diabetes that describes a new diagnostic tool or intervention for the treatment of diabetes in adults or children, complete the following components of this assignment:
Develop a PowerPoint presentation (a title slide, 6-12 slides, and a reference slide; no larger than 2 MB) that includes the following:
1. A brief summary of the research conducted in the Evidence-Based Project – Paper on Diabetes.
2. A descriptive and reflective discussion of how the new tool or intervention may be integrated into practice that is supported by sound research.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide.