Assignment: Paper On Personality Development
5 peer-reviewed journals only, and if you don’t know what that is don’t take the assignment because those sources must be verified. BIBLIOGRAPHY NOT PART OF 3 PAGES
MUST READ ALL DIRECTIONS
TOPIC IS: the effects of being bullied as a child on a person’s life as an adult. (must be relevant to personality development without talking about a specific diagnosis or condition…again read the three attachments for the specific instructions or don’t accept assignment.
CARLOS ZALAQUETT And, uh, um, you wanted to see if there was a way to, um, create an impact effect positively that situation. Please describe the situation again, so we can start from there.
· 01:15SERIASHIA CHATTERS Well, um, I’ve just been having some issues lately with, um, being legally blind and not being able to transport myself from place to place, and sometimes it makes me feel a little bit inadequate and want to give up because it’s really difficult, um, to try to do all the things that I do, um, and I feel as if I’m a burden to other people. And so I just wanted some help with that, because I’ve just been having some difficulty with those feelings, and it’s making me feel as if I just want to give up at times.
· 01:45CARLOS ZALAQUETT Just give up.
· SERIASHIA CHATTERS Mm-hmm.
· Interview starts with strengths
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT Now, for what I’ve learned from you on the previous sessions, is that you have been very successful in what you do.
· 01:50SERIASHIA CHATTERS Yes.
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT You are a educated woman.
· 01:55SERIASHIA CHATTERS Mm-hmm.
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT You know, from a diverse background.
· 02:00SERIASHIA CHATTERS Mm-hmm.
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT Who can accomplish, or has accomplished, a number of different academic degrees, and is at the brink of another one.
· 02:05SERIASHIA CHATTERS Right.
· Counselor introduces Gestalt therapy
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT So as we spoke, my impression is that, is like there are like two different dimensions here, two different, what gestaltist, uh,therapists call parts.
· 02:20SERIASHIA CHATTERS Yes.
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT And they are in some sort of a, of a polarity type of position.
· 02:25SERIASHIA CHATTERS Yes.
· CARLOS ZALAQUETT So being as it is, I will, uh, ask you permission to work with an experiential technique, a Gestalt-based technique, although modified as you will see at the end.
· 02:35SERIASHIA CHATTERS Mm-hmm.