Assignment: PowerPoint psychology
Assignment: Design a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentationfocusing on the Research Proposal: Project Paper on psychology
Design a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation (not including title and reference slides) focusing on the Research Proposal: Project Paper (submitted last week). Consider aforementioned elements in the Research Proposal:
Make sure your reference slide matches the references from your proposal.
Include speaker notes below each content-related slide that represent what would be said if giving the presentation in person. Expand upon the information included in the slide and do not simply restate it. Please ensure the speaker notes include a minimum of 50 words.
THE GROUP TOPIC WILL BE CHILDREN OF DIVORCE
Throughout this course, you will be designing a Counseling Group from start to finish. The assignment will be broken into four parts, which are due at different intervals in the course. For the three-part assignment, choose from the following group types (If you are in the addiction counseling program, select an addiction group):
- Children of divorce
- Children of addicts
- Adult Survivors of abuse (could be sexual or physical)
- Treatment for adults who are addicts
- Grief recovery
- Teens struggling with gender dysphoria (sexual identity)
- Teen support group (parents who are addicts)
- Relationship building (homosexual and heterosexual – there does not have to be a division because a group is a group)
- Domestic violence group for nonoffenders
- Parenting group
Identify what type of group you will design by selecting one of the group types listed above.
Write a 300-600-word summary of your selected group.
Be sure to include the following in your summary:
- Group type
- Why you chose this type of group
- Population serving
- Number of sessions
- Number of participants
- Goals of the counseling group
- A minimum of two scholarly references, not including the course textbook
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a scoring guide. Please review the guide prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.