Assignment 2 -10: Practicum Group Therapy With Children and Adolescents
In 1-2 pages
· Develop effective documentation skills to examine group therapy sessions with children and adolescents *
· Develop diagnoses for child and adolescent clients receiving group psychotherapy *
· Analyze legal and ethical implications of counseling child and adolescent clients with psychiatric disorders *
Select two clients you observed or counseled this week during a group therapy session for children and adolescents. Note: The two clients you select must have attended the same group session.
Then, address in your Practicum Journal the following:
· Using the DSM-5, explain and justify your diagnosis for each client.
· Explain any legal and/or ethical implications related to counseling each client.
· Support your approach with evidence-based literature.