Assignment: Psychology Brochure
Forensic Psychology Brochure
Objective: Students are to create a 3 page informational Brochure on specific aspects of forensic psychology.
Directions: Read chapters 1, 2 and 3 in your Forensic Psychology textbook. Then type up a 3 page informational brochure that answers the following questions:
2. How does one become a forensic psychologist?
3. What are some of the differences between psychology and the law that make the intersection challenging?
4. Describe some of the major methods of forensic assessment.
5. Who are forensic psychologists treating?
6. Describe the ethical issues confronting forensic psychologists.
1.DO NOT simply write the answers to the questions. Remember you are designing a helpful tool for people to gain an understanding of forensic psychology. Think about brochures that you have seen in doctors’ offices or in counseling centers.
2.This assignment should be in brochure form and each page should include at least 1 graphic.
3. Spelling and punctuation count!!!
- Just the Facts provides information and resources for principals, educators and school personnel who confront sensitive issues involving gay, lesbian and bisexual students.
- Transgender is an umbrella term used to describe people whose gender identity (sense of themselves as male or female) or gender expression differs from that usually associated with their birth sex.
- Anger is a normal, usually healthy emotion we all experience. But when anger gets out of hand, it can cause problems at home and at work. There are ways you can get control of your anger, instead of letting it control you.
- Anger is a negative feeling state that is typically associated with hostile thoughts, physiological arousal and maladaptive behaviors.
- Everybody gets angry, but these tips can help you prevent out-of-control rage from playing havoc with your body and affecting those around you.