Assignment: Psychology program
Attention Students: The Masters of Arts in Psychology program is utilizing the Pathbrite portfolio tool as a repository for student scholarly work in the form of signature assignments completed within the program. After receiving feedback for this Learning and Cognition Handbook, please implement any changes recommended by the instructor, and go to to upload the revised Learning and Cognition Handbook to the portfolio. (Use the to create an account if you do not already have one.) The upload of signature assignments will take place after completing each course. Be certain to upload revised signature assignments throughout the program as the portfolio and its contents will be used in other courses and may be used by individual students as a professional resource tool. See the website for information and further instructions on using this portfolio tool.
The Learning and Cognition Handbook
- Must be 12 to 15 pages in length (see instructions and rubric for each section and sub-topic) following the as a guide. Although a handbook differs from a written paper, all citations and references must be formatted according to as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the required information from the handbook template:
- Title of handbook
- Student’s name
- Institution’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least six scholarly sources in addition to the required resources.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must include the sections and subsections required as indicated in the handbook template.
- Must address the topics with critical thought and substantiated assertions.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in .
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in .