Assignment: resources in Wayne County
Assignment: Why do you believe it to be an appropriate referral for Mr. Potts specifically?
Based on what you have learned about available community resources in Wayne County, New York, and based upon your work with Mr. Potts, prepare a report to Supervisor Rexford that identifies at least 3 community resources (these can be any combination of treatment, prevention, education, etc.) that you believe would be an appropriate referral for Mr. Potts. For each community resource you identify, address the following:
- Why do you believe it to be an appropriate referral for Mr. Potts specifically?
- What do you believe Mr. Potts will get out of the referral to this resource?
- What is your goal for Mr. Potts in terms of referring Mr. Potts to this resource?
- Rank each of the 3 resources to which you referred Mr. Potts, from most needed to least needed.
- You should also address whether you believe this community lacks any resources for Mr. Potts to which you would have made a referral if it existed in this county.
Define and describe the major sections of a research report used in counseling psychology research. What is the core content included in each section of the report? Distinguish between the writing for research purposes versus writing for standard graduate level courses. How are they similar? How are they different?
PAPER Imagine that you are working at an agency that serves victims of domestic violence. You have been asked by the agency’s clinical director to create a trauma-informed care therapy program for victims of domestic violence.
Write a 700-1,050-word essay describing the program you would want to create. Address the following in your essay:
2. What tool would you use to measure the outcome of the program? Would you use a quantitative or a qualitative tool? Why?
3. Research one trauma-informed care intervention you would recommend to the clinical director and evaluate its effectiveness. Discuss its validity and reliability as an intervention. Was the research conducted based on quantitative or qualitative measures?
Include a minimum of three scholarly resources in your essay.
There are two assignments here. Sorry I had so much problems getting this to go through.