Hospital Acquired Dermal Ulcers Discussion

Want create site? With you can do it easy.

Hospital Acquired Dermal Ulcers Discussion

Hospital Acquired Dermal Ulcers Discussion

Hospital Acquired Dermal Ulcers Discussion

Struggling to find relevant content or pressed for time? – Don’t worry, we have a team of professionals to help you on
Hospital Acquired Dermal Ulcers Discussion
Get a 15% Discount on this Paper
Order Now

NR714 Week 7 Module 2 Quiz Latest 2017 November (all correct answers) Question 1 3.25 / 3.25 pts In the hospital research committee, the group discusses an idea for a research proposal aimed at improving patient outcomes related to prevention of hospital acquired dermal ulcers. One of the team members asks why a power analysis must be done. What is the best response? The power analysis must be conducted for every research study to meet national regulations. The power analysis is not a requirement and foregoing this analysis will not have an impact on the study. The power analysis is not necessary as long as the research investigator makes sure as many subjects are included in the study as possible. The primary goal of the power analysis is to decide how large a sample is needed to enable statistical judgments that are accurate and reliable. Question 2 3.25 / 3.25 pts You are reading a research article on a nursing study directed at gathering knowledge from 100 new mothers on the benefits of breast feeding. You see that a Likert scale was used where 1 indicates no knowledge and 5 indicates a lot of knowledge. The data reveals sixty-seven 1s and twenty-eight 5s, with three 2s and two 4s. You know that this study as a wide _______ of scores. percentage standard deviation variance range Question 3 3.25 / 3.25 pts As you read more closely into the study results, you see that the scores of the new nursing mothers are very far from the mean or average score. You think back on your research class and realize that that this means that the study scores have a large _______________. range standard deviation variance power Question 4 3.25 / 3.25 pts Another study results show all of the scores in the center of the distribution curve. In other words, the average or mean scores are 50%. This means that the study has very little or limited (select all that apply) Range Skewness Variability Reliability Question 5 3.25 / 3.25 pts You are talking to a nurse colleague who is proposing to conduct an innovative research study using warming blankets on patient pre-surgery to determine if post-operative complications are reduced. He tells you that he does not plan to perform a power analysis because he is including all patients scheduled for surgery over the next 6 months which will give him a sample size well over 4000 subjects. Which of the responses below is the most appropriate? “Performing a power analysis helps to make sure that more subjects are not included than is necessary because excess resources may be used with little added benefit to the study.” “That is great that you have such a high number of subjects, as the large number of subjects will increase the reliability of your study.” “Too many subjects will decrease the reliability of the study, regardless of cost.” “That is a good sample size, but did you get approval for subject payment to make sure there is enough money in the research budget?” Question 6 3.25 / 3.25 pts You overhear nurse colleagues talking just before an Institutional Review Board (IRB) meeting? They are debating as to which topic is more critical in research, cost effectiveness or scientific usefulness of the study. As a more seasoned researcher, you join the conversation in order to help resolve the debate. Which of the responses below is best? “Scientific usefulness in research far outweighs cost effectiveness.” “Cost effectiveness is paramount. After all, without financial stewardship and resources, the study cannot effectively be conducted.” “Neither of those issues are important. Cost should not impede scientific inquire. Further, we will not know how useful the research is until we get results.” “You are both correct. Cost effectiveness in research is equally as important as scientific usefulness.” Question 7 3.25 / 3.25 pts You are leading the Research Council and part of the agenda is to report to the team that a power analysis will be conducted prior to starting the study. The rationale for conducting the power analysis is to (Select all that apply) decide how large a sample is needed to enable statistical judgments that are accurate and reliable. avoid making a Type II Error. avoid having a sample larger than necessary. avoid making a Type I Error. Question 8 3.25 / 3.25 pts You have been asked to present the four major measures of variability to your hospital research team, including: (Select of all Apply) range and interquartile range skewness variance standard deviation Question 9 3.25 / 3.25 pts A Nurse Practitioner tells you that she wants to conduct a research study and set the alpha level to <0.05. Which type of error is she trying to avoid? Type II Error – she will have a less than 5% chance of incorrectly accepting the null hypothesis Type I Error – she will have a 95% chance of incorrectly rejecting the null hypothesis Type I Error – she will have a less than 5% chance of incorrectly rejecting the null hypothesis Type II Error – she will have a 95% chance of incorrectly accepting the null hypothesis Question 10 3.25 / 3.25 pts A colleague tells you that she wants to conduct a study, but is afraid of incorrectly rejecting the null hypothesis. In other words, she does not want to make an error and reject the notion that the medication is not effective (accepting that a new chemotherapeutic agent is effective when it is not). This could mean that a cancer patient is taking a drug that is not killing cancer cells which would be detrimental to the patient. This nurse is justified in her fear of making which type of error? Type IV Type III Type I Type II

Did you find apk for android? You can find new and apps.

Calculate the price
Make an order in advance and get the best price
Pages (550 words)
$0.00
*Price with a welcome 15% discount applied.
Pro tip: If you want to save more money and pay the lowest price, you need to set a more extended deadline.
We know how difficult it is to be a student these days. That's why our prices are one of the most affordable on the market, and there are no hidden fees.

Instead, we offer bonuses, discounts, and free services to make your experience outstanding.
How it works
Receive a 100% original paper that will pass Turnitin from a top essay writing service
step 1
Upload your instructions
Fill out the order form and provide paper details. You can even attach screenshots or add additional instructions later. If something is not clear or missing, the writer will contact you for clarification.
Pro service tips
How to get the most out of your experience with MyCoursebay
One writer throughout the entire course
If you like the writer, you can hire them again. Just copy & paste their ID on the order form ("Preferred Writer's ID" field). This way, your vocabulary will be uniform, and the writer will be aware of your needs.
The same paper from different writers
You can order essay or any other work from two different writers to choose the best one or give another version to a friend. This can be done through the add-on "Same paper from another writer."
Copy of sources used by the writer
Our college essay writers work with ScienceDirect and other databases. They can send you articles or materials used in PDF or through screenshots. Just tick the "Copy of sources" field on the order form.
Testimonials
See why 20k+ students have chosen us as their sole writing assistance provider
Check out the latest reviews and opinions submitted by real customers worldwide and make an informed decision.
Nursing
Thank you!
Customer 452707, April 3rd, 2022
Criminal Justice
Looks good! Thank you Jason
Customer 452711, January 25th, 2022
Nursing
Paid for the paper to be completed 5 days prior than the day I received the paper.
Customer 452693, July 13th, 2022
Other
great
Customer 452813, July 5th, 2022
English 101
The paper was late. However, it was excellent quality.
Customer 452561, July 2nd, 2021
Social Work and Human Services
Great Work!
Customer 452587, October 13th, 2021
Nursing
Excellent work!! Thanks again!
Customer 452707, October 14th, 2022
Psychology
The paper is well written and professional. I highly recommend
Customer 452485, August 22nd, 2021
Other
GREAT
Customer 452813, September 20th, 2022
Social Work and Human Services
Awesome Work!
Customer 452587, October 20th, 2021
Social Work and Human Services
Thank You, Don!!! :)
Customer 452587, November 9th, 2021
Psychology
Thanks so very much. The paper is well-researched and adequately referenced. You have been of great help during the pandemic!
Customer 452467, January 31st, 2021
11,595
Customer reviews in total
96%
Current satisfaction rate
3 pages
Average paper length
37%
Customers referred by a friend
OUR GIFT TO YOU
15% OFF your first order
Use a coupon FIRST15 and enjoy expert help with any task at the most affordable price.
Claim my 15% OFF Order in Chat

Get your perfect essay with a 15% discount. Use DC15

NEW

Thank you for choosing MyCoursebay. Your presence is a motivation to us. All papers are written from scratch. Plagiarism is not tolerated. Order now for a 15% discount

Order Now