Want create site? With you can do it easy.
Struggling to find relevant content or pressed for time? – Don’t worry, we have a team of professionals to help you on
Watch this video in you tube and answer the following questions:
- Discuss some of the challenges religion faces today. Are you a believer or a non-believer? Explain.
- In your own words, explain what is faith.
- For this assessment, develop background research that would support a proposal for an organizational process allowing health care professionals to volunteer time and services when global events happen. First, identify the global event you will be using in your research, and then:
- Explain how the local and national (meaning the nation in which the event took place) communities responded to the event. Who responded? How long did the first response take? How did health care providers respond?
- Explain how social attitudes, as well as issues of race, class, gender, or other factors may have influenced the response to the event. Be sure you consider not only the response of the home country, but the global response as well.
- Describe barriers to health care services for the people impacted by the event. Some barriers may be obvious, and other barriers less obvious; try to consider multiple aspects.
- Explain the role of international health organizations and altruistic organizations in providing health care services related to the global event.
- Explain the role of the professional nurse in providing health care services related to the global event. Consider scope of practice when working professionally out of one’s area of license—either nationally or globally.
Complete your assessment using the following specifications:
Did you find apk for android? You can find new and apps.