During the 10 days after the due date, the Client is entitled to unlimited revisions, free of charge.
- The revision instructions cannot be different from the original ones issued when ordering custom assignment help. Otherwise, a fee will be required. The standard revision fee, in this case, is 60% of the original price.
- The Client can request a revision either in live chat, via email, or by phone. It is highly advisable to make a written request for record-keeping.
- Should the revision be requested after the 10 days have elapsed, an additional fee will be required. The price is calculated according to each situation.
- A revision can be requested even if the due date of the ordered custom assignment help has yet to elapse.
- Should the Client need another expert to work on the revision, a substantial reason needs to be provided.
- The dispute can be opened if a single revision of a 48-hour-long order has been made and after 2 revisions of an order longer than 2 days.
- Each revision request must be accompanied by the deadline. By default, the revised product will be ready in 24 hours.
- Clients with unresolved disputes lose the right to free revisions.
Our Clients’ satisfaction is our main goal, so we strive to deliver an custom assignment help and accommodate every desire as outlined in the revision policy.