In this course, you will use the learner-faculty connect video assignment for reflection as well as to discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. This is a private conversation between you and your instructor. You are encouraged to deeply explore the concepts presented.
In this mentor-focused video check-in, you will look at the project scenario for MBA 699 and have an asynchronous discussion with your instructor regarding any initial concerns about this scenario. Review the course infographic, review the course structure, and check when the three milestones and the project are due.
You are highly encouraged to continue reaching out to your instructor, so any concerns and questions are addressed before the project is due. Discuss your progress and these concerns with your instructor through this video submission.
Review the guidelines and rubric for Milestone One. Then record a short video using the Bongo Q&A tool addressing the following criteria:
- Share your expectations and understanding of the project scenario and milestone submission.
- Identify any initial questions or concerns you have regarding:
- The project scenario
- The organizational structure
- The employee personas in relation to the guiding coalition
- The deliverables expected in Milestone One
- In preparation for the upcoming Milestone One and Two assignments, address the following:
- What is the importance of change management when planning strategic opportunities?
- Explain the role a guiding coalition plays in organizational change.
- Share at least one quality you will look for when selecting members of the guiding coalition. Explain why this quality is needed to be a guiding coalition member.
If you have any additional questions or require additional support from your instructor, let your instructor know either in this video or through an alternative format.
Guidelines for Submission
Using Bongo, record a video that is 3–5 minutes long.
If you are not able to record a video, you should reach out to your instructor and discuss submitting the assignment in an alternate format.
So much stress and so little time? We’ve got you covered. Get your paper proofread, edited or written from scratch within the tight deadline.