[SOLVED] 10 to 12 Powerpoint Presentation – Total Quality Management
Can you help me understand this Business question?
Total Quality Management
Prior to beginning this discussion, read Chapter 12 and 13 of the course text. In Chapter 12, Total Quality Management (TQM) is described in five steps. For this interactive assignment, you will take on the role of an internal consultant for a large internet provider that has been tasked with presenting a TQM plan to the Director of Technical Support. The organization is currently experiencing issues in their customer technical support program. The issues include long hold times, customer complaints that require more than one call to resolve, and concerns that tech support repeatedly has to elevate a large number of their calls to a higher level.
Using the five steps provided in your textbook, create a 10 to 12 PowerPoint-slide presentation in which you provide a high-level overview of a TQM plan for the Director.
Your PowerPoint presentation should include the following elements:
- Identify customers (internal and external) and what they value.
- Identify products and/or services and determine which are most valued by customers.
- Create a basic flowchart of the current processes.
- Provide suggestions for improvement and explain how these suggestions will address the current issue.
- Create a flow chart of how the processes should look based on your suggestions for improvement.
Support your TQM plan with scholarly and/or credible sources.
Include visual enhancements in your presentation. These may include: appropriate images, a consistent font, appropriate animations, and transitions from content piece-to-content piece and slide-to-slide. It is recommended that you access Garr Reynolds Top Ten Slide Tips (Links to an external site.) that provides useful assistance with creating successful PowerPoint presentations.