[SOLVED] 2.21 Acceleration Lab Module 2 – Kepler Kingdom
Help me study for my Physics class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Manual Lab Simulation
Purpose: To measure the position of a ball as a function of time and to analyze the motion using graphical analysis.
Materials: Tennis ball, stopwatch, ruler, chalk, Graphical Analysis
- Roll a tennis ball for five seconds down an incline, marking its position at each second with chalk.
- Measure these positions as distances from the starting point and enter the data in the data table.
- Plot a position versus time graph using Graphical Analysis.
- Describe the shape of the graph and tell what the shape reveals about the relationship between the position and time for the motion of the ball.
- Write a conclusion for this lab.