[SOLVED] 4 paragraph essay EXP 105
I dont know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
Prepare: Your primary goals for this assignment are to explain the concept of learning, what it means to be an intentional learner, and identify how you have been using your Learning Patterns in everyday situations, even when you may not have been aware of them.
Write: In a four-paragraph paper that is two to three pages in length, write about the following:
- Paragraph 1
- In your own words, explain what the following quotation means: Learning is taking in the world around you through your senses, making sense of it, and responding appropriately (Section 1.2).
- Describe what it means to be an intentional learner. Consider what you have read in Chapters 1 and 2 as you write your response.
- Paragraph 2:
- Now that you have explained what it means to be an intentional learner, write about two examples from your life (personal, professional, or academic) and describe how you approached them with intention.
- Paragraph 3:
- State your LCI scores and level of use for each Learning Pattern.
- Explain whether the results of the LCI and Levels of Use accurately reflect your own thoughts, feelings, and actions for each Learning Pattern. Explain why or why not. Review the tables 2.1 to 2.4 in Chapter 2 for descriptions of each Pattern.
- Paragraph 4:
- Describe how having an awareness of your Learning Patterns can help you at home, in school, and at work.
Format: It is suggested that your paper is double spaced and written using Times New Roman 12-point font. Submit the final draft to Waypoint as a Microsoft Word document.