[SOLVED] 5 Pages Marketing Plan
Im trying to learn for my Health & Medical class and Im stuck. Can you help?
- Select one of the following health care organization to be the focus of your Final Project. Your selection can be within any type of health care organization and should reflect an actual opportunity available for change in your local community (ATLANTA) or state (GEORGIA).
- Hospital (I CHOOSE NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL)
- Physician Practice
- Outpatient Clinic
- Long-Term Care Facility
- Other Health Care Organization of Your Choosing
- Select one of the following project types for marketing consideration. The bullets below are intended to help guide your selection process and interest and are not prescriptive.
- Marketing of a new specialty unit (OB, Psych, Outpatient, Bariatric, or other)
- Marketing of a new community outreach program (i.e. HIV testing) I DIDN’T SEE ANYTHING ON THEIR WEBSITE PERTAINING TO HIV/STD TESTING IN THEIR COMMUNITY OUTREACH
- Marketing of a new service (Family planning)
- Marketing of a new product (DaVinci Robot)
Note: This Assignment is not intended for you to select one of the project types in order to apply a blanket marketing approach. The purpose of this Assignment is to generate a thought process about new marketing opportunities in existing settings.
Part 1: Executive Summary and Marketing Plan (5-Pages, 150 Points)
Create a written document that includes the following:
- Executive Summary (2-pages) that explains why the organization and project type were selected along with a justification of the importance of this effort.
- Marketing Plan (3-pages) that will be used to communicate key opportunities to the Board of Directors. Your marketing plan should reflect your selected organization and project type and may contain a variety of the following components:
- Specific goals and SMART objectives
- Detailed explanations of product, price, place, and promotion of the project type chosen
- Supporting information for this initiative (For example, this may include information on the market audit, target audience, and demographics).
- Marketing strategy and business communication standards to be used
- Assessment of due diligence (any operational, financial, or human resources requirements needed to implement the plan)
- Description of any benchmarks from other competitors or industries
- Specific marketing actions
- Specific explanations of necessary budget, revenue, and staff
- Limitations to implementing the plan
- Your Final Project Part 1 must be written in standard edited English. Be sure to support your work with at least 5 current scholarly sources. All references should be less than 5 years old. See the Final Project rubric for additional requirements related to research and scholarly writing.