[SOLVED] 6 page Business Management Essay (Capella)
Help me study for my Business class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Develop a business report on a recruiting plan strategy for FFH or your selected organization. You may decide what elements to incorporate into your business report, but be sure to include the following on which HR management and organizational leaders can base their decision:
- Compare the labor markets for each selected location. Include the following in your analysis:
- Unemployment rates.
- Median incomes.
- Educational levels of the work force.
- Other relevant data. This could include ages and workforce diversity, for example.
- Assess laws that impact FFH’s (or a selected organizations) recruiting strategy.
- Analyze resources for recruiting minorities. Research at least two credible sources for recruitment.
- Recommend a location to support FFH’s (or a selected organizations) expansion plans. Explain how each source used supports your recruiting recommendations. You should have at least five identified sources for your plan.
Your recruiting plan strategy should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
- References: Support your analysis with at least five academic, scholarly, or professional resources from the Capella University Library.
- Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
- Length: Six pages, in addition to a title page and references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
If you are choosing to base this assessment on Fleet, Farm and Home, view the FFH Setting the Stage | Transcript multimedia to help select a new FFH location and to recommend a recruiting plan strategy to support this organizations expansion. Consider the following:
- A typical FFH store will need to hire roughly 100 part-time and full-time employees to properly staff it.
- A preferred candidate would have 12 years of college and 1 year of retail or customer service experience.
- A primary concern about each of the following locations under consideration is the availability of qualified applicants:
- Ottumwa, Iowa.
- Ottawa, Illinois.
- Grand Island, Nebraska.
If you choose to use your own workplace (or an organization you are familiar with), use similar education and work experience requirements for potential candidates as well as three U.S. markets that fit with your selected organization.
Use federal, state, county, and city government websites, including Chamber of Commerce or local visitor bureau sites, or any appropriate resources, to develop the data and information needed to guide the decision-making process for FFH or for your own workplace or selected organization.