[SOLVED] A podcast for esports
Im trying to learn for my English class and Im stuck. Can you help?
Write an podcast by following the instruction.
Here is the instruction:Podcasts are audio-only shows, to put it as simply as possible. Think of listening to NPR, but about anything/everything. Most podcasts run 30min-2 hours, and they are almost always themed. Many podcasts have segments.
Your podcast should be about something related to esports. You will pitch your ideas to Dr. Phill week 3. Other than making sure it relates to esports, you can do anything else youd like with your podcast.
Here is the grade standard:
- Does the podcast have a clear theme that follows through the content? (20 points)
- Is it well-edited/does it stay engaging (no down time, no long stretches of stalling, of ums, coughing, etc.) (20 points)
- Is it at least 30 minutes long but not over 2 hours? (20 points)
- Is the content quality– meaning its not repetitive, its interesting and contemporary enough to hold an audiences interest, it keeps the listeners attention (20 points)
- Is it listenable? Have considerations been given to the medium– things like sound effects, music, having more than one person speaking, speaking clearly, not trailing off, etc. (20 points)