[SOLVED] Allergies and Behavioral Interventions
Need help with my Health & Medical question – Im studying for my class.
Allergies and Behavioral Interventions
Sudden itchy, wheezy, watery, and congested annoyances might signal that you have encountered a substance that has triggered your immune response. In your attempts to avoid these allergy-related histamine and antihistamine responses, you might be forced to alter your lifestyle and your behavior. Consider how an understanding of the relationship between behavior and immunity might lead to more effective allergy interventions.
To prepare for this Assignment, select an allergen and a behavioral intervention that might reduce the allergic response to the allergen you selected.
In a Word document, provide responses to the following questions in a short-answer bulleted format:
- Identify the allergen you selected, and describe how it triggers an immune response.
- What is the bodys histamine response to that allergen?
- What is the bodys antihistamine response to that allergen?
- What is a behavioral intervention that might reduce the allergic (hypersensitive) response to that allergen?
- Describe how that behavioral intervention might reduce the allergic (hypersensitive) response to that allergen.
Support your Assignment with specific references to all resources used in its preparation.