[SOLVED] Art Histroy Exam 70Mins–short answer and a compare essay
Can you help me understand this History question?
1. Multiple Choice questions – 12 questions
2. Short Answer Identifications – 5 questions total
3. Compare and Contrast Essay – 1 essay
This test is TIMED and is designed to take 50 minutes for completion, however you will be allowed 70 minutes for completion once begun.
Students will have until 6pm on Saturday October 26th to begin and submit this test.
- This assessment is multiple choice question and short answer/essay based; for the writing sections, students must use complete sentences and proofread their work before submission.
- This exam will assess a range of materials and themes covered in lectures and directly from Chapters 24-29 of Art History by Stokstad.
- This exam is open book, meaning that students may use information gained from the class lectures, assigned videos, assigned readings, class powerpoints and handouts. Beyond using the aforementioned sources, students are not allowed to access any outside resource without prior approval from the instructor.
Below is hanouts of Chpater 24-29
Also a example of short answer and a compare question.