[SOLVED] Business Ethical Issue Analysis
Im working on a Business exercise and need support.
Business Ethical Issue Analysis
The topic for this paper is ethical issues in business.
This essay is intended to allow you to explore your attitudes and understanding of business ethics and corporate social responsibility.This essay will be evaluated on the depth of understanding and thought demonstrated and on the logic and rationality of the written analysis. DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES/REFERENCES.
Paper process and structure:
- Word count: You should be able to do this in 2 pages excluding cover page.
- Papers must be word processed and must be formatted using a readable 12-point font (Comic Sans and similar fonts are not acceptable); 1.5 line spacing; 0 points before and 6 points after each paragraph, and maximum 1 margins all around.
- Pages must be properly numbered. (The cover page is not numbered.)
- The cover page MUST include a title, the course and section number, student name, instructor name, date, university name and total word count (excluding cover page).
- A Table of Contents is not required for this paper.
- An Executive Summary is not required for this assignment.
- References are not required, nor are they permitted. It is assumed that anything you quote or otherwise use/refer to will be from either the news article you chose or the text. For in-text citations, use either (article; paragraph x) or (article; line x) or (text; p. x).
- Students must find a relevant news story to use for discussion or analysis in their paper. Remember that this should be an example ONLY the paper should not focus on the specific details of the news item. The paper should focus on the ethical issue that is raised by the event reported in the news item. For example, if the news item is about a company faking research data in order to obtain approval for a product, your paper should talk about the ethical issue of falsifying the data, not the product being promoted.
- Appendices, if used, should only include relevant attachments, e.g., tables and charts. Appendix A should be either a copy of the news item analysed or a link to that news item analysed.