[SOLVED] Course Project Marketing the Product / Service
I need support with this Marketing question so I can learn better.
Course Project Marketing the Product / Service
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week’s effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
It is critical to make the best of every interaction with the customer.
Using the same organization selected in Week 1 for the course project, address the following:
- Summarize the key product/service offered by your organization, including the role of the customer service department or direct service required to make a sale to the customer.
- Create and defend a diagram or flowchart detailing the service delivery process. The chart should clearly identify each contact point (e.g. frontline employee, supervisor, delivery, etc.) before, during, and after the purchase. Your defense of the diagram should detail the role of each contact and assess why each role is critical to the entire service delivery process. (For assistance, review Service Delivery lecture tab and click here for a Service Delivery Infographic).
- Analyze at least three possible contact point failures in the service delivery process for your organization. Why do you consider these to be possible contact point failures?
- Justify recommendations to prevent or address the potential contact point failures and enhance service delivery in your organization. Be sure to consider how customers will benefit by your recommendations.
- Defend a statement positioning the brand around the new/improved services.
- Submit your answers in a 6- to 9-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.