[SOLVED] cover letter, resume, reference
Im studying for my Business class and need an explanation.
Please add cover letter, resume update and reference sheet. Make up 3 reference for the reference sheet. Also I am working on my doctoral degree at Colorado Technical University in Management. I started 2018 and present now. Make the resume very professional and add any jobs to fit the description that is needed for this particular job.
The University of West Alabama Police Department is a full service, 24 hours, law enforcement agency serving the University Community. We are currently seeking a full-time Secretary/Clery Contact to support the department and the Chief of Police. Hours are generally 8A to 5P, but may require night and weekend work.
This position is designated as an essential position that necessitates your attendance at work under all types of emergency conditions. Some examples of emergencies include inclement weather, utility failure, fire or other situations as determined by the Chief of Police. Attendance may also be required on federal, state, and administrative holidays. Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Two years of general office or clerical experience. Substitution of education for experience allowed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of law enforcement policies, practices, procedures, and terminology.
- Knowledge of the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act).
The following knowledge, skills, and abilities are required:
- Excellent computer skills
- Command of the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to problem-solve and make decisions
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Skills in composing routine letters and preparing detailed reports
- Skills in recording and compiling material for reports
- Strong conflict-resolution skills
- Compile and prepare statistical data to satisfy components of the Jeanne Clery Act.
- Word processing, typing, and filing
- Process ticket appeals
- Process deposits
- Work directly with students, parents, faculty, staff, and community members to resolve day-to-day administrative and operational problems
- Schedule and coordinate travel, meetings, interviews, training events, and other similar activities
- Prepare business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software)
- Facilitate purchasing for the department
- Research and identification of key data sources
- Perform multifaceted general office support
- Prepare meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials.
- Supervision of student workers and Dispatch personnel
- All day-to-day operation matters
- Other duties as assigned