[SOLVED] Create A PowerPoint slide
I dont know how to handle this Writing question and need guidance.
*ALL I NEED IS THE POWERPOINT SLIDE ILL NARRATE IT MYSELF
*THE PAPER IS ATTACHED BELOW
- Now that you have completed and submitted your final project, it is time to share your research and analysis with a broader audience through a narrated presentation. For this assignment, you will create a professional presentation based on the main points of your final paper. Develop a recorded/narrated PowerPoint, Prezi, or any type of video file that is 3-5 minutes in length. This is an opportunity to refine your presentation skills and to see how it feels to be professor or invited speaker on a topic.
Your presentation should address the following:
- Introduction that briefly outlines the rest of the presentation (details about the psychological disorder selected)
- Synthesis of findings from the literature review that briefly outlines major tenets or concepts of your selected psychological disorder, treatment options, etc.
- Description of the case study and treatment plan
- Conclusion that synthesizes your main points and findings about the disorder and offers implications for further research
At the end of your presentation, pose a discussion question to your peers regarding your selected disorder. Your question should encourage your audience to share their own perspectives and understanding of your presentation as they answer the question. This will be used to engage your peers when they view and respond to the presentation in the Share Your Presentation discussion topic.
Your presentation should demonstrate your professionalism. This includes the use of appropriate text and images and your demeanor when presenting (speaking clearly and audibly, not just read the words from the slide, give eye contact to the camera/audience, etc.).
Please refer to the rubric associated with your project for detailed guidance about expectations and grading.
How to Design a Good PowerPoint Presentation
There is no single way to make a good PowerPoint presentation, but there are some general tips you can apply.
- Decide on your message and the information you want to convey. This means starting with your ideas and ending with your slides, not the other way around.
- Keep the text on a slide focused and make clear points.
- Use an image or figures to reinforce the idea of each slide. Keep the image related to the idea of the slide. Do the same with figures. For example, if you have a slide presenting the relationship between two variables, the image on your slide could be a graph that illustrates this relationship so its topical and it expands on the idea visually.
- Let your narration expand on the ideas on the slide. Dont simply read a slide your audience can do that. If your slide presents an idea, expand on it in your narration. For example, if a slide offers a simple definition of a concept, let the narration provide examples of how the concept can be applied in different contexts.
- Have a consistent design across the whole presentation. In other words, make sure the styles you use for bullets, headers, and footers are consistent from one slide to the next. Make sure youre using the same color scheme. You may also wish to make your images consistent (all photographs rather than a mix of photos and line drawings, for instance).
- A good template for organizing your slides might include:
- A title slide
- An introductory slide explaining the context, background, or significance of the topic
- A slide summarizing the point or key message of the presentation
- Topic slides for each point of the presentation
- A concluding slide
- A slide that contains references or additional resources