[SOLVED] create a training document for personnel beginning employment at the fire department
I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Fire dynamics is important for newly graduated firefighters to understand. Knowing the components of fire and the different classifications is part of the bread and butter of the knowledge they should have.
For this assignment, you have been tasked to create a training document for personnel beginning employment at the fire department in your community. Within your training document, you should discuss the following information.
- Describe the process of combustion, particularly the chemical chain reaction as it applies to fire.
- List and describe the four stages of fire evolution.
- List and describe the classifications of fire.
- Discuss how the stages of fire and classifications of fire impact emergency situations.
- Indicate the main factors that influence fire spread and behavior.
You may use photos of the various types of fuel seen in your surroundings when describing each classification of fire, but this does not count toward your page requirement.
Your paper should be at least two pages. The title page and reference page do not count towards the minimum pages. Remember to use the CSU Online Library to complete your research for this assignment. Use APA guidelines.