[SOLVED] CRIM 150: Serious and Violent Juvenile Offenders Assignment 5
I need an explanation for this Law question to help me study.
THE ASSIGNMENT: The serious and violent juvenile offender poses unique challenges for the juvenile justice system. In this assignment, youll locate a current article (no more than one year old) regarding the case of a serious or violent juvenile offender and respond to the below questions. Each response must be written in complete sentences with correct grammar and punctuation.
- Provide a summary of your selected case and include your source.
- Describe what makes this case meet the definition of a serious or violent offender.
- Connect at least 4 terms/themes from the text that relate to your case and fully describe them. Underline the terms/theme topics that you are identifying.
- What was the outcome of your case? If no outcome to date, identify where in the process the case is as of today (review Chapter 10, Contemporary Juvenile Court, if needed to help you determine where it is in the process).
- What do you think would be the best way for the juvenile justice system to handle the youth in your selected case? Why? Fully support your views.
THE PURPOSE: Students will analyze the case of a serious or violent juvenile offender.
- Cover page: With the following identifiers: Assignment 5, Students Name, Course Name, Instructors Name, and Date.
- Header: Single-spaced, aligned to the right.
- Body of the paper: Double-spaced, normal margins.
- Font: 12 point font, Times New Roman or Arial, black print.
- Paper length: Minimum of two full pages. This does not include your cover page or reference page.
- Sources: Required.
- Format: American Psychological Association (APA) style of citation.
- Submitting: Must be uploaded into IvyLearn as an attachment.