[SOLVED] CRJ 306, Criminal Justice Process
Im trying to study for my Law course and I need some help to understand this question.
- Summarize all of the steps between arrest, pre-trial, trial, and appeals for the victim.
- Explain to Ms. Sufferer the contingencies for each stage of the proceedings.
- Address all possible outcomes.
- Analyze the constitutional protections that Accuseds lawyer may be able to use as a defense at each stage of the proceeding.
- Evaluate for the victim both the effectiveness of the system in dealing with criminal prosecutions
- Express your ideas for changes or improvements to the system.
- Provide Ms. Sufferer your recommendations to make the system fairer for all those involved.
NOTE: Must be 1,800 to 2,000 words in length (not including title and references pages), double spaced, and formatted according to APA style
2. Must utilize 4 credible academic sources.
3. Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of