[SOLVED] Cumulative Paper, total rewards
Help me study for my Business class. Im stuck and dont understand.
design a total rewards program that incorporates monetary,
non-monetary, and environmental elements in order to ensure
In this final assignment, you will design or revise a total rewards program based on the organization you have used for assignments one and two. Apple inc.
Before creating the proposal for the changes to the total rewards program in this paper, you will have conducted research about the organizational goals, objectives, and challenges of the organization. In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. These items were presented in your first presentation. You also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program. These were presented in your second assignment.
In this cumulative paper, you will provide the research findings in a paper of approximately 10 pages plus a title page and a reference page. Ten pages is just a suggestion – use what you need to express your thoughts. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list with the respective in-text citations in the paper’s content. At least 5 of these sources must be from course materials. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
1. Provide a Title Page in Academic Format
2. Give the Introduction and Purpose for the Paper
3. Summarize and describe the organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
4. Demonstrate your knowledge of the total rewards model by describing the current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings (monetary, non-monetary, and the work experience/environment).
5. Identify and describe the segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income). Recall that you did this in one of our weekly discussions.
6. Describe further the current requisite capabilities of the organization (what the organization does best) and the employee competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysis of whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
7. Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program. Changes MUST be proposed. Stating that nothing needs to be changed is not acceptable.
8. Present the justification for your recommendations to change the total rewards for the organization.
9. Assess and discuss the risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
10. Provide your metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did. Recall that the metrics must directly evaluate the total rewards program and should not be indirect or general measurements such as turnover, customer satisfaction, or employee satisfaction. Be sure to look back at any feedback given to your second assignment for the course.
11. Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gained about total rewards through the activity.
13. Reference Page (with
at least eight scholarly sources). At least 5 of those would be from
course materials. Recall that references are to match your in-text
citations and are to be listed in alphabetical order.
At least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list with the respective in-text citations in the paper’s content. At least 5 of these sources must be from course materials. Please be sure to use topic headings.
Weekly readings 1-5 attached.
Week 6 links:
1. Lee, E. & Yu, K. S. (2013). How are global HR competency models evolving for the future? Retrieved from Cornell University, ILR School site: http://digitalcommons.ilr.cornell.edu/student/17
2. Global Total Rewards: Establishing a Framework
3.Seven demographic trends shaping the U.S. and the world in 2018
4. Demographic and economic trends in urban, suburban and rural communities
Week 7 links:
- Creating a New Employment Deal: Total Rewards and the New Workforce (available from the UMUC Library)
- Lawler, I. E. (2011). Creating a new employment deal. Total rewards and the new workforce. Organizational Dynamics, 40 (The Future of Human Resource Management Special Issue), 302-309. doi:10.1016/j.orgdyn.2011.07.007
- Total Rewards Total Relationships
Tips on Project Schedules & Timelines: