[SOLVED] define the research objectives and develop the research questions and hypotheses for a company
Im studying for my Business class and need an explanation.
For this assignment, you will define the research objectives and develop the research questions and hypotheses to set the stage for the Sun Coast Remediation research project.
You will utilize this template to complete the Unit II assignment.
Be sure to include the following sections in your submission, and remember to use APA-formatted section headings and subheadings.
- Research problems
- Research objectives: Refer to the Introduction and Statement of Problems sections provided in the Unit II Assignment Template to make explicit statements as to the objectives of this study. For example, One objective of this research study is to determine the direction (either positive or negative) and the strength of relationships between ABC Companys various consumer promotions and sales revenue. This objective is intended to determine which promotions may be more effective and strategically important. Research objectives should be discussed for each problem identified.
- Research questions and hypotheses: Provide research questions and null and alternative hypotheses that align with the research objectives and problems. For example:
- RQ1: What is the relationship between Promotion 1 and sales revenue?
- Ho1 (null hypothesis): There is no statistically significant correlation between Promotion 1 (independent variable) and sales revenue (dependent variable).
- Ha1 (alternative hypothesis): There is a statistically significant correlation between Promotion 1 and sales revenue.
- RQ2: What is the relationship between Promotion 2 and sales revenue?
- Ho2: There is no statistically significant correlation between Promotion 2 and sales revenue.
- Ha1: There is a statistically significant correlation between Promotion 2 and sales revenue.
- RQ3: Are there differences in return on investment (ROI) between the various promotions?
- Ho3: There are no statistically significant differences in ROI between Promotion 1 and Promotion 2.
- Ha3: There are statistically significant differences in ROI between Promotion 1 and Promotion 2.
The title and reference pages do not count toward the page requirement for this assignment. This assignment should be a minimum of two pages in length, follow APA-style formatting and guidelines, and use references and citations as necessary.