[SOLVED] Develop Quote Draft
Im studying for my English class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Use the following checklist to help you prepare for the in-class essay. Submit the quote draft you will use during the in-class essay here. Feel free to print it out if it will help you to have a hard copy to reference.
- Review Freire’s essay, making notes about passages that spark you or catch your interest. Look up words and references.
- Select quotes from the beginning, middle, and end of the essay that are interesting to you. (I think five is a good starting place–you dont have to write about all of them, but then youll have options)
- Make sure you have page numbers for your quotes
- Go back to your quotes and write notes about why you find each quote interesting
- What does Freire do?
- What did you or can you do with the passage?
- What connections can you make to it?
- Free write or make notes in response to the public motive questions up on Canvas.