[SOLVED] Difference in reliability of science journals
Help me study for my Business class. Im stuck and dont understand.
by researching and evaluating two different resources on one scientific topic. Pick a topic that is related to any field of science, such as chemistry, physics, biology, or geology, and think of a question that you would like to find an answer to. For example, Is global warming causing more earthquakes? Or What is the best treatment for my allergies? Discuss how, and why, you chose your question.
To complete this Assignment:
- Locate two resources about a scientific topic that interests you: one from a scientifically reputable resource and another from a questionable resource.
- Write a brief summary of these two articles and an explanation of the differences between the reliability of these resources.
Basic Writing Expectations:
- 200 words minimum.
- Free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- No evidence of plagiarism.
- Follow college-level writing expectations such as an introduction, conclusion, and paragraph structure.
- Use of APA style for References Page and citations. Refer to the APA Quick Reference Guide.