[SOLVED] Entrriprise risk managment
Help me study for my Computer Science class. Im stuck and dont understand.
Trends in Risk Management
I think we can all agree, as Deloitte surmises, social media is creating a world that is more connected and networked where information (accurate and not so much) is rapidly dispersed. Disruptive mobile technologies are supporting the high-availability of this information. The convergence of social media and mobile devices, rapidly evolving societal and cultural expectations, and information that is both necessary and unnecessary is escalating the type and influence of reputation risks in our organizations.
Do you agree or disagree with these statements? What other forces are driving this trend? What are your recommendations for a proactive approach to risk management in this context?
- Create a new thread- no more than 400 words, be clear and concise!
- Address each posed question.
- Select at least 2 other students’ threads – no more than 150 words each
- Post substantive comments on those threads by evaluating the pros and cons of that students recommendations.
- Your comments should extend the conversation started with the thread.
- “I agree” is not enough.
Please NOTE: These discussions are NOT meant to be research papers but rather somewhat informal dialogue. However, if you paraphrase or directly quote a resource, then cite it properly using APA 6th.