[SOLVED] Essay for a leadership class
I need an explanation for this Leads question to help me study.
An essay for a leadership class called The Leader As Teacher and Coach. 2 Pages long.
- IN SHORT- What is the idea of Safe Space and explain what it means and why it is important in the context of Leader as Teacher and Coach. (Think and apply concepts from Parker Palmer, Brene Brown- TENSION, EUSTRESS, STORY SHARING, VULNERABILITY, THE ARENA, etc.)
- How has our class created Safe Space- give at least 2 examples (refer to Safe Space Touchstones in Content)??
- How has our class HELD Space- give at least 2 examples (think about Holding Tension to create a SAfe Space)?
- Why is Safe Space imperative for our Partner/Group Teach discussions in class?
- What challenges or subtleties do you notice actually working against Safe Space- Are you ever guilty of breaking safe space? (please refer to the list I shared with you- its in Content).
- How have you created a Safe Space for others and how have you not created for your classmates? Be authentic here and reflect.
- Intent vs. Impact… define & explain how they are not the same.
- The poet Maya Angelou says, “Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better.” How could you do better? Reflect on this quote and apply to Safe Space.
- What observations did you make around Chapman??? How did others create Safe Space or Hold Space for Others? How did they break Safe Space?
Attched below are the books that you might need.