[SOLVED] Explain any key issues that you think contributed to the success of the product, clearly distinguishing between the cause and effect.
Im studying for my Marketing class and need an explanation.
I only need you to answer question # 3 out of these and also a little bit of question #5. The company we’re using by the way is Dunkin Donuts. A rubric is also attached.
This is a CLC assignment.
Your instructor will assign you to a Collaborative Learning Community.
As a team, locate and research an example of a market entry success. The marketing success may be an example of a product that succeeded in a specific nondomestic market.
Your team should collaborate on writing a paper (1,250-1,500 words) that addresses the following:
- Using the example of a market entry success, identify the product.
- Identify the initial planning documentation and the marketing strategy of which you think helped contribute to the success.
- Explain any key issues that you think contributed to the success of the product, clearly distinguishing between the cause and effect.
- Explain how the potential for marketing pitfalls was avoided through the application of SRC (self-reference criterion).
- The analysis should conclude with the group’s recommendation for how this product could be introduced into a new international market.
The marketing success story that the group analyzes should be a real situation where the facts are drawn from primary data that the group obtained from primary and secondary sources, compiled from library or Internet research.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.