[SOLVED] Final Group Project: Documentary Critique
I dont know how to handle this Environmental Science question and need guidance.
Imagine that your group is a jury at a film festival and you are writing a documentary critique.
Final project should demonstrate your familiarity with the subject (e.g. climate change, deforestation, overfishing, renewable energy) and critical thinking skills.
Your critique of the documentary should be based on the following questions:
1. What is the principal subject of this documentary?
2. What is its purpose? What kind of impact does it seek to achieve upon its intended audience?
3. Does it argue for a certain position?
4. Does it critique a certain position?
5. What are the strengths of this documentary?
And the documentary is plastic ocean