[SOLVED] Final Project – Business Project
I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
This is my company I chose
- The decision of Tesla Motors, Inc. to choose among competing incentive packages from local governments for the construction of the companys newGigafactory
Below is what the paper is about:
Recommendations: After submitting your analysis memorandum, your CEO has decided that your business needs the additional resources that Jack Harris and his firm Crisis Consulting can provide. Time is of the essence, and so Jack has called a meeting of the team that will work on this project next week. While Jack is familiar with your business, due to your overview, the rest of his team is not. Your CEO has asked you to provide a memorandum to Jack that he can distribute to his team that will be assisting your business. Do not assume that the team knows anything about your business or the government action it faces. In addition, the CEO has asked you to include your recommendations for addressing the situation the business is facing.
- Business Project Teams: Based on your evaluation of the internal resources that are available to the company, how can business project teams be efficiently engaged to obtain the most favorable results for the company? [MBA-665-02]
- Communication: Based on your assessment of the businesss public image, recommend communication approaches or strategies designed tomitigate the impact of negative information about the business. [MBA-665-03]
- Solution: Based on the courses of action and their impacts that you previously described, determine an effective solution for the business in the situation it is facing. How does the solution address the governmental action(s) or political challenge(s) faced by the business? [MBA-665-04]
- Political Influence: Based on your evaluation of external resources, how should the company utilize outside resources and approaches to advocate for the business and influence the political process? [MBA-665-05]
Don’t forget to add in a memo to the CEO below is an example of a memo