[SOLVED] Fundamentals of info ( Task 3)
I dont understand this Computer Science question and need help to study.
Task 3 Computer Networking
Watch the Lynda.com video from start to end “Small Office Networking to Connect, Share, and Print” with Grarrick Chow.
- Click Here for the Video
- The entire video series is approximately 2hrs 20 minutes in length.
- Log in in with your Stratford credentials.
- Save your “Certificate of Completion” for uploading in Lesson 3 area.
Read the Article, “Getting Faster Home Wi-Fi.” This article will help you to complete Module 3 assignment. This article will help you to complete Module 3 assignment.
This week you will visit a Best Buy store or a similar computer supply store to compare and price check three different types of routers that would best fit the needs of the each of the following:
- A home network of a family of 5 with 10 computers/devices that will be connected to the network.
- A small coffee shop that seats up to 20 customers at a time. The network will need to have capabilities of having two registers, the main office computer and up to 50 guest computers/devices connected all at one time.
- Use the article, “Getting Faster Wi-Fi” to help you.
- Upload your work as a Word Document to Moodle.