[SOLVED] Give your opinion on already posted responses
Im studying for my Management class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
There are three responses attached . Please read all of them and give your opinion on them separately.
Read Response-1, Response-2 and Response 3 below and give your opinion on all three responses separately. your answer should be supported with research unless the question is opinion oriented.. Responses to discussions below should not be “I agree or “I like the way you stated that. These responses should again be insightful, offering an opinion or facts based on your research and experiences. The opinion to three responses should be a minimum of 200 words each . See APA criteria for citing resources.
Below are additional suggestions on how to respond to your classmates discussions:
· Ask a probing question, substantiated with additional background information, evidence or research.
· Share an insight from having read your colleagues postings, synthesizing the information to provide new perspectives.
· Offer and support an alternative perspective using readings from the classroom or from your own research.
· Validate an idea with your own experience and additional research.
· Make a suggestion based on additional evidence drawn from readings or after synthesizing multiple postings.
· Expand on your colleagues postings by providing additional insights or contrasting perspectives based on readings and evidence.
The three responses for this Question: “Part 1: Importance of Cash
Generating cash is the ultimate responsibility for managers today. Cash and cash flow are considered the “lifeblood” of a business.
How important has cash generation been for your current company or a prior employer? How is cash generation different from the concept of profit and loss (P&L) in accounting? Provide an example of how a company manages cash flow.
Part 2: Application of Concepts/Financial Analysis
Review the materials in the link below. Based on the materials presented in this link, discuss why financial analysis is important in the overall understanding of the financial performance of a firm. Be specific and give examples based on your experience or research.