Im trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
To complement your prior analysis, this week’s interviews should focus on the Go-to-Market strategy and plans, with the interviewees being those with insights on the below questions. Your insights and plans in this Go-to-Market chapter should also be informed by your primary research and secondary research.
The Go-to-Market chapter of the business plan to be authored this week should address:
- How will your product service be delivered? What is the easiest way to obtain a customer for your solution?
- Does your product service lend itself to partnership or reseller opportunities? Or is direct sales the only real way to sell it? Does this suggest that direct sales is the best model?
- Would you be better served by using value added resellers who sell similar/complementary products and services? Even if they take 10-30% commissions/discounts?
- Is some or all of your product/service something that could be part of a larger product offering by a larger company? Does your product/service lend itself to licensing or private labelling by a larger company with better brand recognition?
- What role does marketing play in getting your product/service to market? What types of marketing (social media, PR, email marketing, online ads, product reviews, mainstream media stories, etc.)
- Are there potential partners who might ultimately acquire you? How could you work with them without compromising your secret sauce?
For this Go-to-Market chapter, a 2-3 page single-spaced length is appropriate. Tables, graphics, and related visual tools to efficiently communicate key information is encouraged.
Be sure to support your analysis and decisions with research and references. References may be included in APA format.