[SOLVED] Health and Illness in Your Community
Health and Illness in Your Community
Evaluate your perception of health and illness in the community in which you work/live. Include an experiential experience of how you either observed or where involved in a stereotyping experience and how this impacted the health care of the patient, family or community.
- Review Chapter 4.3 – 4.3C Health of Vulnerable Populations pg 77-83 regarding groups include: ethnic, religious, racial, tribal minorities, immigrants, refugees and internally displaced people, prisoners, persons with mental illnesses, physical impairments and older persons.
- Write a 2-3 page paper, excluding the abstract
- Describe a specific situation where you were involved or observed health care inequalities for one the vulnerable populations identified on page 77 of your textbook
- Describe the inequity that was avoidable, unfair or unjust.
- Use APA style: Abstract (blocked comprehensive) running head, title page, citations, reference page).
- Use standard English grammar and spelling.
- Must use a minimum of 2 references from the module.
- Copy/save your results and upload the file by clicking “”Browse My Computer“” for Attach file.
- View grading rubric.