[SOLVED] help with my essay
I need an explanation for this History question to help me study.
I am to find a current issue being debated about in the healthcare system, like the cost. Then explain two solutions to the problem and which one is preferred. Lastly, i need to explain the governments role in making that solution a bill in legislature. Thats the part i got stuck on i couldn’t figure out to explain the process of processing a bill through congress. Even though i read the chapter. We are using the American Government textbook by Krutz and Waskiewicz. Ill send what i had so far and hopefully you can understand.
Examine what the different branches and layers of government do to address a policy using a current issue to illustrate it.
Conduct a 750 word essay, MLA format
- Identify a current issue being debated about the American healthcare system, citing a news article from the last 4 weeks to illustrate the issue.
- Explain two competing solutions to this problem.
- Evaluate which one is preferable.
- Address the responsibilities of each level of government, which are federal, state, and local. (Most of the essay will be about the federal government).
- Address the responsibilities of each of the three branches of the federal government.
use 4 quality references
also, explains the details of an opposing argument, and finishes with a solid rebuttal that refutes the opposing argument.