[SOLVED] Improve My RA Essay
Im studying and need help with a Writing question to help me learn.
1. Choose one Assignment you believe has been instrumental in helping you develop ONE of the skills of the course. Write a reflection on this artifact of at least 500 words where you: (Use the file I uploaded as the artifact. I need this in 20 hours)
1. Make a claim about a skill that this assignment demonstrates your aptitude in;
2. Introduce this assignment as evidence to help support this claim. (Note: instead of pasting the whole thing in, introduce an excerpt of the assignment. What could be best is to take a screenshot of the relevant portion of the assignment and include that in your response.) Use highlighting, annotation, or another technique to make the relevant portions of the work stand out to your reader
3. Patiently analyze the evidence you’ve introduced to support your claim about the skill you see in that assignment. This means pointing to specific portions of the assignment and explaining HOW those portions of the assignment represent your aptitude in this skill. DO NOT just summarize what you did in this assignment! Instead, think of this as an argument: you want to prove to your reader that this assignment demonstrates your excellence in this skill.
Below, you’ll find a list of skills that you could choose from for this assignment. However, there may be a skill that is not on this list that you want to discuss:
- KNOWLEDGE OF RHETORICAL SITUATION
- RECOGNIZING RHETORICAL ASPECTS IN A TEXT
- CLOSE READING
- DEVELOPING ARGUABLE CLAIMS
- EFFECTIVE SELECTION OF EVIDENCE
- RESEARCH SKILLS
- SOURCE INTEGRATION
- PERFORMING EFFECTIVE ANALYSIS
- ABILITY TO DEFINE AUDIENCES/WRITE FOR SPECIFIC AUDIENCES
- THOUGHTFUL REVISION
- ORGANIZING THOUGHTS/IDEAS
- USING A FORMAL ACADEMIC VOICE (or SHAPING YOUR VOICE TO SUIT THE SITUATION)
- CLARITY AND GRAMMATICAL CORRECTNESS OF SENTENCES
- MEETING/SURPASSING BENCHMARKS
2. Revise the RA Essay. This is the final draft. I will give you the feedback from my professor later.