[SOLVED] lists key deficiencies in security controls at a mid-size academic institution
Im studying for my Computer Science class and need an explanation.
Based on the WorkPlan (provided to you in GDrive) which lists key deficiencies in security controls at a mid-size academic institution, create a 9-16 page report to leverage the findings and provide the client (CIO) with a prioritized (high/medium/low) roadmap of key security projects/activities for the next 3-5 years. The client is the CIO of the institution (CIO + 3 permanent staff + 5 IT student workers; infosec is half time of one of the permanent staffers).
- Sample Reports that can serve as useful examples for your CIO Roadmap assignment
- ITGP ISO 27001:2013 Gap Analysis Sample Report (2017) https://www.itgovernanceusa.com/download/ISO27001-gap-analysis.pdf
- ITGP UK Cyber Health Check Sample Report (2016) https://www.itgovernance.co.uk/download/Cyber-Health-Check-Sample-Report.pdf
- Cover page
- Table of content
- Using table to show the Hight, low , medium
- Plz attachment that including outline for each paragraph to more understand and how you do it.
- Work for two day Friday to Sunday 11/3