[SOLVED] looking outline and write essay
I dont understand this Economics question and need help to study.
This paper will discuss the Indian economic reforms that have affected the country’s economic development since independence.
It will also focus on the non-economic dimensions such as child malnutrition and how it affects the country’s economy.
- This part will provide details about the progress of the countrys economy from the socialist-political economy through economic liberalization to the free-market economy
- The trends in the country’s GDP and the implications of the pattern will be included in this section
- The country’s industrial and service position globally and the impact of these factors
- The effects of the industrial and agricultural sector in the development of the countrys economy
- How unemployment, child-malnutrition, and post-medieval changes have facilitated the economic reforms
- This part will include the concepts that make up the country’s current economy, and how it has facilitated the country’s success or failure to meet its economic goals
The main contents of this part will include a summary of the significant contents of the paper. It will also include a personal reflection of the economy and possible recommendations based on the content of the paper.
Thislast part will entail the sources used in the paper