[SOLVED] Make a simple website
I dont understand this Website Design question and need help to study.
Follow the requirements below carefully
Your web topic should be focus on endangered animals issues, economic tactics to reduce their death and conserve?and future goals.
As far as the problems facing endangered animals are concerned, I think we can use some data support, such as population and some economic measures such as death rate to slow down or even improve the deterioration of the situation (such as fish type is J-type gear, will Leading to the death of the turtle, the government will reward people who use the circle gear instead of the J-type gear to reduce the death of the turtle… You can research some similar flaws that are the future goals and plans for endangered animals.
Be specific! Write only about a country or one animal?
The capstone project is a website that showcases your expertise in a given area. Because this course focuses on developing rhetorical awareness, your website does not have to be technically or artistically ambitious. Using a web service that provides website templates or easy editors for publishing online content, such as Squarespace, Wix, or Weebly is completely acceptable (Tumbler and other feed-style pages are not accepted). The website must be published online to consitute completion. The overall theme of your site must relate to the materials you created for your personal statement and Ignite presentation.
If you choose to create an online portfolio that is specific to your major, be aware that different disciplines have different conventions when it comes to the basic elements of an online portfolio. For example, teachers often include a statement of teaching philosophy, information about their experiences out in the field at different schools, and sample teaching materials such as syllabi or lesson plans. In contrast, art students may include many different photographs created in their online portfolios. Viewers generally expect access to large, high quality images that document artistic work.
You site must also satisfy the following requirements:
- An “About” section dedicated to the purpose of your site. You may use elements of your personal statement in this section.
- A “Links” page referring the viewer to other important sites of interest in your field.
- An article reviewing and critiquing another relevant article, video, or piece of media. You should engage other writers and authors who also discuss aspects of your topic.
- At least one non-written element you have created/remixed (software, audio, video, or series of self-created images) that deals with your topic. It does not need to function as a stand-alone piece; it may provide additional information within the context of a written article.
- There should be at least 6 entries (including the four listed above).
- Your site must be live, and a link posted to the section-appropriate TED discussion forum.