[SOLVED] managing people ( Task 3)
Im trying to learn for my Management class and Im stuck. Can you help?
According to Chapter 5 “Managers play a crucial role in the implementation of change. They are the people who translate the vision or purpose into reality through strategies, action plans, accountabilities, objectives, key performance measures, tasks, action and outputs, and are directly responsible for the teams of people who have to adapt their ways of working in order to embed the change.”
Please read the following sections contained in the textbook: Chapters 5 and 6
Please respond to the following. Each response should be in your own words (paraphrase the information in the textbook or other source). Also, cite the source of your information after you type the information and include a reference page at the end of the assignment.
What are some ways a manager can get the employees behind a new vision? What are some examples of ways to get that vision across in order to have the employees want to follow the manager in the new vision?
- 12-point Times New Roman; double spaced; and page numbering.
- Please be sure to answer the entire question to receive maximum credit for this assignment.
- Use and include information from the weekly course content and outside sources to support the conclusions contained in the paper.
- Be cognizant of spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- All sources should be cited in proper APA format (in-text citations and a reference list).
Upon completion, upload your assignment in Word format to Moodle.