[SOLVED] Marketing Management (MGT201)
I need an explanation for this Marketing question to help me study.
Instructions PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Be three to five pages in length (1200-1400 words), which does not include the title page, abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of overall marketing concepts, goals and strategies within the context of organizations goals and strategies (Lo 1.1).
- Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally (Lo 1.2)
From the real national/international market, select any publicly listed company (listed in the Stock market). Critically analyze the chosen company based on the following questions.
1.Conduct a SWOT analysis for your chosen company based on your research.
2.Examine the 4 Ps of your chosen company based on the information given.
3.Use the porters five forces model to critically analyze the competitive structure of the organization.
- You are supposed to choose a publicly listed company from the Stock Market.
- You should use references (company website, financial databases, etc )
- While referencing, use APA reference style.
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.