[SOLVED] Module 3 Discussion Professional Teaching & Writing
Im studying for my Writing class and dont understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
For this assignment, we are going to do something a little different (and hopefully, a little fun).
- Your initial post must be at least 250 words
- Your response to a classmate must be at least 100 words
Your task for your initial post is to create a bad email. Pretend you are in one of these two scenarios:
- You are a boss who is unhappy with the performance of a group of employees. They have really dropped the ball. You want to correct their behavior so that they don’t perform in a similar fashion again. You also want them to know how angry you are. Craft your fake email to three employees and show us what we should not do in an email.
- You are a leader of a group project (either for work or for school), and you have been doing all of the work. You are fed up with it, and you want your group (and your boss or teacher) to know! You want to correct their behavior so that they start working, but you also want them to know how angry you are. Craft your fake email to three other group members (and decide if you are going to CC or BCC your teacher or professor) and show us what we should not do in an email.
For your classmate response post, you have two options:
- You can rewrite a classmates email to show how it could be written in a more productive fashion (not your own).
- You can respond to your classmate as a person who received the email. The response should be written professionally and in a way that shows proper email etiquette.
Feel free to be creative with this post (but do refrain from using profanity). You can break all the rules here – give us your best example of what not to do in terms of content, format, tone, etc.