Im trying to learn for my Writing class and Im stuck. Can you help?
Watch this https://www.screencast.com/t/aKQuL0Tis
In this activity, you will evaluate two students’ question charts.
This activity serves two purposes.
1) You will see examples of question charts of varying quality.
2) You will begin practicing monitoring the accuracy of creating question charts.
Practicing monitoring will help you better monitor your own performance as well as your peers.
What to Do:
- Download the Question Charts_Monitoring examples and worksheets
- Record the number of points you think each student earned
- Suggest two ways the charts could be improved
- Scan worksheets into one file (e.g., use Adobe Scan on smart phone)