[SOLVED] n your presentation you will address the following questions with applicable answers and information:
Im stuck on a Business Law question and need an explanation.
What is Identity Theft?
- How is this type of theft committed?
- Why should consumers and businesses owners be aware of this type of crime?
- How does this type of crime affect its victims?
- What should one do if they become a victim of this type of crime?
- What are some prevention types to avoid this type of crime? (You should provide 5-7 prevention tips with brief explanations as to how they work)
- What are available resources for further education about this type of crime? (Provide 6-8 resources, they can be consumer groups, articles, websites, etc.)
Your presentation should be a minimum of 12 slides, which includes the title slide and a reference slide at the conclusion with all of your citations for the information that you used throughout the presentation. You will need to provide research in the body of the presentation by using in text citations.