[SOLVED] Nautilus IT Consulting (NITC) is a computer technology business that helps organizations with IT solutions.
Im stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
Due: Sunday, End of Module by 11:55 p.m. EST
Nautilus IT Consulting (NITC) is a computer technology business that helps organizations with IT solutions. NITC has asked for your help. Castleview Medical Associates operates several physician offices, clinics, and free-standing surgical centers in a large region. Castleview wants to upgrade to IEEE 802.11n technology, but is unsure if DCF, PCF, or HCF would be best for its operations.
- Create a PowerPoint presentation of eight or more slides that covers a comparison of these three types of functions. Include strengths and weaknesses of each. Because you will be addressing Castleview’s IT staff this presentation should contain technical information.
- After your presentation Castleview’s IT staff is still struggling with the best approach. Create a one-page memo that contains your choice and why they should explore this option.
- Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
- Support your presentation with at least three or four scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
- Length: 8-10 slides (with a separate reference slide)
- Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
- Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information. Upload the completed assignment in the Activities area of the course.